Saturday 28 March 2015

Note! :)

Hello girls,

This is Hui Hui Ma'am! From class of 2014. For the sec ones, you may remember me as the weird awkward senior who was in bright pink during camp day 2! :)

This is a surprise message woohoo

I've never really addressed the sec ones before, and I've only ever saw all of your beautiful (maybe weary) faces just that once! :-( So I hope it isn't too late, but welcome to the A Guides Family!!! 

My Guiding journey has been a very meaningful and eventful one, and it has taught me a lot. So I am very sure all of you will benefit greatly from your remaining years in A Guides too. It's not going to be easy or slack (contrary to popular belief) or even one that requires you to only bake cookies (LOL). I do assure you girls that so long as you put in effort and immerse yourself in all the activities your leaders have planned, you're going to have fun while learning! 

I heard Guides have done well for Outdoor Challenge so great job everyone! :D Do also give all your Guides sisters a pat on the back for surviving camp! At the end of the day, all of what you have attended or enjoyed are set up and planned tediously by your leaders and guiders so please please thank them as well :-)

So yeah, do continue to have fun while bringing Guides to greater heights! I shall now conclude my woohoo-surprise message with pictures from my guiding years. 

Yours in Guiding Always,
Hui Hui









A lot of the photos are repeats so I didn't add them! (if I find pictures from my sec 1 days I might show y'all too ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment